T&T Executive Travel Services CANCELLATION POLICY
Please Note: T&T Executive Travel Services LLC offers retail travel services to customers, which are provided by separate and independent vendors of travel services. Our CANCELLATION POLICY is separate from those vendors.
*Travel Protection is optional but HIGHLY recommended. T&T Executive Travel Services recommends you protect your arrangements with Travel Protection it be through us or an outside vendor.
PLEASE NOTE: Trips are NON-TRANSFERABLE
• All deposits and booking fees are non-refundable. This applies to Group and Individual Reservations
(THE BELOW DOES NOT APPLY TO SPECIAL CONTRACTED EVENTS THAT HAVE BEEN COMMUNICATED AS ALL SALES FINAL, NO REFUNDS ALLOWED)
• 181 days or more, prior to scheduled final payment, no PENALTY will be assessed
• 180-121 days, prior to scheduled final payment, there will be a 25% Penalty of Total cost
• 120-91 days, prior to scheduled final payment, there will be a 50% Penalty of Total cost.
• 90 days prior to scheduled final payment/up to arrival date: There will be a 100% Penalty (TOTAL COST).
THERE IS A STANDARD T&T EXECUTIVE TRAVEL SERVICES ADMINISTRATIVE FEE OF $100 ADDED ON TO ALL CANCELLATIONS AND DUE AT THE TIME OF CANCELLATION. IF CANCELLATION PENALTIES AND FEES ARE NOT PAID AT THE TIME OF CANCELLATION THE FEES WILL BE DRAFTED USING THE PAYMENT METHOD ON FILE.